By purchasing a membership you
· Support the Elkford Arts Council Society’s (EACS) ongoing operations
· Demonstrate support for EACS activities
· Help the EACS apply for grants (through demonstrated support)
The yearly fee will be used to keep the studio running for our members and enable the Arts Council to offer workshops to the community.
Individual Member (Sept 1 2019 - Aug 31, 2020) $25.00
We offer some great Benefits!
- Free members-only workshops
- Special membership rates on select classes and workshops
- Discount on painting supplies at Swinton's Art Supply, Fernie Stationers (art supplies), Cranbrook Photo (photo and art supplies), Heaven Boutique Fernie (yarn & fibre)
- Use of Arts Council for funding applications
- Access to the Studio during Drop-In hours
- Free listing in our "Local Artist Directory" (coming soon!)
- Discounted photo printing prices with the professional photo printer
- Opportunity to be active members of the EAC clubs (Photography & Pottery)
- Encouraged participation in our Members only Facebook group EAC Monthly Creative Challenge
- A sense of community and camaraderie with like-minded people
How to Register for Membership
- NEW! Memberships may now be purchased online using Eventbrite when registering for a class. Forms will be provided during class.
- Download and save the Membership Registration Form to your device
- Print out the Form & Fill out all information requested
- Bring your completed form to the Elkford Arts Studio, or contact a board member to meet
- Pay the $25.00 annual membership fee
- Forms are also available at the Elkford Arts Studio
- Be awesome, have fun, and get creative!
Creative outlet – new activity to try that I have been wanting for years. Six minutes from home. – Paula